Problem: Hearing sounds in attic, chimney,
wall or crawl space
What we’ve seen.
- Many kinds of animals, birds, or reptiles can get into your house and nest there. This commonly happens with skunks, snakes, raccoons, squirrels, mice, rats, and bats. They like dark places, and the warmth that a house provides.
Problems they can cause.
- These animals can scratch, bite, and claw at windows, doors, and even walls, making holes as they go . They can also chew on wiring, thus damaging electrical functions in your house.
How to fix your problem. 2-Step Solution
- First step: Call us at 1-888-488-1415. We will get a technician out to you as soon as possible or coach you over the phone. Either way we can assess the situation and help resolve the problem.
- We can identify the entrances the animals use to get in, clean-up any fecal matter (and other harmful substances), and trap and take away the animals or birds.
- If you are interested in coaching, please take pictures of your situation. By emailing us these digital images, we can better assist you in removing the animal or otherwise controlling the situation. We also can ship you traps, lures, and equipment to help you resolve the problem yourself.
- Second step:
Until we get there do not disturb the animal in any way, shape, or form. Disturbing the animal may cause it to attack family and pets, or the animal may hide itself and its young (if present) deeper into the structure, thus making it more difficult to trap and remove.
Click image to enlarge
"We had two Raccoons in our wall for months. None of our traps or attempts could get rid of them. But thanks to UnitedWIldlife those pesky raccoons are gone."
-Ellen M, San Fransisco, CA