Problem: I am afraid an animal is trying to get
in to attack me.
What we’ve seen.
- Typically an animal is not trying to get in to attack you. It wants to find shelter, a warm place to hibernate for the winter, food, or even is trying to find a safe spot for its young.
Problems they can cause.
- Animals can cause all sorts of problems like scratching windows, doors, and walls. Many animals also chew on wiring, which causes electrical dysfunctions in your house.
How to fix your problem. 2-Step Solution
- First step: Call us at 1-888-488-1415. We will get a technician out to you as soon as possible or coach you over the phone. Either way we can assess the situation and help resolve the problem.
- We can identify the entrances the animals use to get in, clean-up any fecal matter (and other harmful substances), and trap and take away the animals or birds.
- If you are interested in coaching, please take pictures of your situation. By emailing us these digital images, we can better assist you in removing the animal or otherwise controlling the situation. We also can ship traps, lures, and equipment to help you resolve the problem yourself.
- Second step:
Until we get there do not disturb the animal in any way, shape, or form. Disturbing the animal may cause it to attack family and pets, or the animal may hide itself and its young (if present) deeper into the structure, thus making it more difficult to trap and remove.
Click image to enlarge
“Wow! The other night I was really upset as I awoke sitting up in my bed as I realized there were seven raccoons walking around my room. It completely freaked me out; I didn’t know what to do as they wandered out of my cat door in which they had come feeding upon the cat’s food. Thank you for responding so quickly and also humanely trapping these animals.”